Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 24 [ June 12, 2012 ]

How far along? 24 weeks 7 days 
Baby is the size of: a cantaloupe
Total weight gain:  {130.6 to 131.6}
Maternity clothes? finally broke down and bought some maternity jean shorts... i didn't want to do it but it was a hot weekend so thank goodness i had them!
Belly growth: forgot to do this!
Stretch marks? not on my belly but maybe other places... ugh
Sleep: can't sleep in anymore, thats for sure. i think my body is on a timer and once i hit that magic number of how many hours i can be laying down, I'm up. it usually comes around 6am :( 
Best moment this week: purchasing the crib! bru can't stand it he wants to set it all up and everything! it's so exciting because that's what the nursery is all about!
Movement: check out the videos below!! i am also feeling her movements in more than one place at the same time... like on opposite sides of my belly. so crazy how big she's getting.
Showing? yes... maybe i should just delete this question now ;)
Food cravings: cold water, pizza
Miss anything?  missing a cold brew on a hot sunny day
Anything making you queasy or sick: smoke
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: nada
Symptoms: my back aches, had a crabby day, still bloody noses every morning, stuffy ears
Belly Button in or out? i can really see the inside now!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: overwhelmed this week...sometimes i just want to cry because i don't where to start with the nursery and because I'm scared about having a baby! i don't know what I'm doing!!! ahhhh
Looking forward to: a 4 day weekend next week
This weeks developments: her see-thru skin is becoming more opaque and pink with all the capillaries forming


We had my 6 month appt (so weird to say that) and doc said she's happy to see me gaining some weight (boo) and wants to see me gain about 26 more (double boo). I just don't think its physically possible for me! She measured my belly for the first time and it measured 23cm, which is small since I'm 24 weeks but it's still within normal range. She said she rather see a smaller baby than bigger. Baby Lite's heartbeat is 150-151ish bpm.




I "worked out" for the first time since getting preggo - 15 mins walking on the treadmill and some upper body lifting. I was spent after that! I gotta get back on that train.


This week i had the most awful pain I've had thus far. It hurt to stand, it hurt to walk, it just HURT! It was on my lower right side by my hip bone and it lasted about 5 mins. I kept my hand there and eventually felt baby kick my hip bone, so I know she was nestled in the corner, but she must've been on some nerve or something. OUCHY MAMA!


I also talked to a lady about making our crib set, so we're in the process of getting that underway and that makes me feel a little better! :) 




First one in the new pool!

my awesome view...hah!

Hayley's graduation party





This is my belly jumping around! 





No comments :

Post a Comment