Tuesday, January 29, 2013

new pretties! in Liv's Lounge

hi! hi!

i know i have been on a baby hiatus; trying to soak up every last minute with the babe before going back to work (drag), but i am REALLY gonna try to get back into this blogging thing. :)

i thought i'd start with something simple, by showing you some of the new pretty DIY projects i did while on maternity leave. being home really got my creative juices flowing - like they used to - ive missed that in my life. hopefully i can still find time to do those fun things while back at work. but who are we kidding here, i mean shoot, i cant even find time to blog! ::humph::

here we go...




new handmade mobile


hand traced/cut silhouette of liv
(headband flower is cut from the paisley fabric) 

DIY bow holder made with a frame and ribbon that
coordinates with the fabric in her room (i was ecstatic i found it!)



new frame and headband bin
custom made birth stat subway sign made by me!
(and new frame)

added some flair to this lamp by hot gluing ribbon around it!

little fabric flower i made on the diamond thingy


more fabric flowers i made!


i think her nursery is always going to be a work in progress, well as long as pinterest is around!!!

phew! i made it through this post!

AND i finally posted on Project Nursery here>>> http://projectnursery.com/projects/livs-lounge/


6 comments :

  1. Beautiful! You're so crafty! I just love her nursery. Shabby chic at its's best :)

    Welcome back to blog world, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her nursery!! You did such a fab job!! I also love her name, especially her middle name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Taylor! :) I like your name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her nursery!! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU ashley! I love your name ;) Thanks for being here, I am now following your blog too!

      Delete