Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So Fresh + So Clean!

HELLOOOOOOO my long lost friends!

It feels like forever since I've been on my blog and posted ANYTHING! I have totally neglected to post Liv's 6 and 7 month updates as she hit the 8 month mark Saturday (wahhhhh). I promise I will get on that soon...soon. The time I have at home with lil miss is just too precious right now to be spending it blogging. And when she's sleeping (naps aren't very long lately) I need to catch up on cleaning, organizing amoungst all my other to do's! Me blogging about her life isn't going to benefit her in anyway really, she might think it's fun to look back on but that's it - the quality, "present" time I spend with her is going to make all the difference in the world to her. Therefore - sorry blogger friends! There's so much to share but not enough hours in the day. :(

Besides that - I wanted to show off my new blog look and feel! When I look at it, I can't help but sing that song by Outkast, "Don't you think I'm so sexy I'm just so fresh so clean!" LOL I just LOVE all the white space and how beautiful it is - it's like a piece of art! I owe it all to the best chick in the world, Chelsea from Bella Lu Lu Ink . She made my vision become a reality and I am so smitten over my blog and all the other 'stuffs' she created for me...stay tuned. Cool stuff happening (slowly but surely).

3 comments :

  1. Amazing! Love love love this!! Everything about it is pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look and your HAIR!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete