Tuesday, May 19, 2015

week 22 | may 19, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of:  a papaya
Total weight gain: gain of 2.4 { 127.8 to 130.2 } - total gain 20.2
Maternity clothes? yeah for sure... I can still wear some normal shirts but they're getting tight. I keep finding myself digging out of my maternity bin.
Stretch marks? no but totally thought I had one starting...phew!
Sleep: sleep has been hard because of stress and my burning hips
Best moment this week: as hard as it was for me, it was also a huge relief to trade in the pilot for something that's cheaper and eats less gas [also meaning cheaper]. when we leased the pilot three years ago, right before liv was going to be born, we were at a different place in our lives...our mortgage was 1k less than now and we didn't have as many expenses, and I wanted a huge, safe [so I thought] SUV with a third row for hockey gear [I planned on buying it]. well here we are 3 years later on the brink of a second child, trying to adjust to our new life with a house, more bills and higher bills and know we won't end up buying this car either and it too will come due in 3 years [most likely before a third child--- if we have one], so it only made sense to downsize and get another brand new car. to buy out the car I loved, it was going to cost me $465/mo opposed to the CR-V EX that we got for more than $200 cheaper a month! winning!!! sucks being an adult tho!
Movement: SO much! and hiccups!
Showing? I think it's safe to say I can delete this category next month.
Food cravings:  Cheese fries and cheesy potatoes!!!!! bacon. chocolate. cold stuff. coffee. just love food!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not that I can think of
Gender: I think I can take this one off too. lol
Labor Signs: lost some more plug Monday... so weird.
Symptoms:  it was a good week for the most part. just sore hips
Belly Button in or out?  in but on the verge of being out... it's out when I laugh! and I'm starting to get 'the line'
Wedding rings on or off? On, but some days they're tight first thing in the morning. 

Feelings:  feeling wonderful! the car situation is handled and we accepted the proposal to get our water issue fixed so I feel a lot less stressed.
Looking forward to: seeing the babes on Wednesday!

I feel so accomplished, got a lot done this weekend. Started cleaning the hutch that's been in the garage since fall. Did laundry [which I hate]. Cleared the bins out of baby's room so bru can start the closet and painting. Made oily recipes I've been wanting to make forever. Just feels good!















No comments :

Post a Comment