Friday, January 27, 2012

Telling Mom, Dad and Matt... [ January 27, 2012 ]

It just so happened that I had to see mom the day after I found out and man was it hard not to tell her! Not to mention we went to Cosmo's Beauty Bar for pedis and well... cosmos that night. I was beside myself not being able to tell her, getting my nails painted (not recommended in first trimester) AND trying to nonchalantly play it off that I didn't want a drink because I had a lot to do the following day. If she only knew!


We really didn't want to tell anyone just yet but it was way too hard for me to keep it in. So we decided to tell them on the 27th and I was so nervous for that too! But I was really excited to give them their gifts and see their reactions. Dad has been bugging us for seems like forever to start having babies. He can't wait to have a little hockey player! :)


So here's what we got for each of them...



* A pattern so grammy can start making baby clothes... $5
* Teeny tiny hockey gloves for when baby starts skating with grampy...$20
* A cute tigger stuffy that uncle matty can share with his niece or nephew...$10


The reactions caught on tape....PRICELESS!



(Warning: make sure the volume is LOW for this video)
(and I know, it's sideways... can't fix it)


Needless to say, the family is so excited! Dad especially can't wait another 8 months!

No comments :

Post a Comment