Tuesday, January 27, 2015

week 6 | january 27, 2015 | littlest lite



Soooooooo! Here we go again! I knew that's all it would take is a little babe in my tummy to get back in the game! LOL. Really, I just would feel bad if I didn't track this pregnancy like I did Liv's because we all know after having Liv, my desire to blog tanked! Not only is spending time with Liv more important but all the other lifely duties took priority. I'm a little sad I haven't kept up with this blog but on the flip, I would've been more sad missing out on time with Liv.

I honestly still, cannot even believe I'm pregnant again! It feels like yesterday I was feeling all these same aches and pains with Liv, wondering if she was a she or she was a he! That was again, one of the first things that consumed my mind - what are you little babe!? We can't wait to know! It's really awesome to have something to look back on and compare this pregnancy with last, I'm so glad I kept this log so here we go!









How far along? 6 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a lentil
Total weight gain: starting weight 110 (1/11) - gain of 3.8 { 110 to 113.8 }
Maternity clothes? pants are VERY tight. i can't even button some of them. i really think alot of this is bloat, but im definitely feeling bulgy. things are just hitting me harder and faster this time around!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: its rough... i can't get comfy. my back hurts, my hips hurt, im just uncomfortable but SO EXHAUSTED!
Best moment this week: finding out I still have a job! thank gawd!
Movement:
 i feel like i feel a little flutter or bubble here or there...maybe?

Showing? im a little round for me :)
Food cravings:  chocolate milk.... same with liv. Chinese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: um, nothing that i can put my finger on right now
Gender prediction: no feeling just yet

Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  feeling fine in terms of my pregnancy, feeling anxious about layoffs at work. it's been REALLY stressful with that and losing my aunt p a week ago.
Looking forward to: my 8 week appt on 2/11 (the day we got engaged) - it is my first appt so hoping all looks great!

You can really see the bloating kicked in week 5!!



Liv wore this shirt to tell my family... it took awhile for someone to notice but liv was sitting up on a stool and grams was just talking to her. Then she want to read her shirt and said it outloud "best big sister. oh is that right?" Mom heard what grams said and of course screamed! And then everybody knew! This was very good news for all after the passing of my sweet aunt p on the 17th...just a week after we found out about the baby. Luckily, I went to see her in the hospital on the Wednesday in between finding out and her passing, and was able to tell her the news. She was one of the very first people to know and i told her that... and told her she better not tell anyone (not like she could). She was rather unresponsive at this point but i was able to make her move her head around like a bobble head when i told her the news - i think she was very excited! it just breaks my heart that she won't be around to share in this lovely journey with me with my babies. We're just praying for a little girl.






1 comment :

  1. Love you! And I'm so glad you're doing this again! I didn't have the energy with Teddy and I semi-regret it. Can't wait to watch this babe and your belly grow again <3

    ReplyDelete