Tuesday, February 3, 2015

week 7 | february 3, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 7 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a blueberry
Total weight gain: gain of 1.2 { 113.8 to 115 }
Maternity clothes? not yet but thinking about busting out my belly band in the next few days!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: toss and turn, toss and turn. I turn into a zombie come 8pm...dillusional zombie. talk about mom of the year over here...I get like two hours with her before I pass out and she has to keep herself occupied
Best moment this week: finding out what my job is and im very excited about it!
Movement: bubbles?

Showing? im a little round for me :)
Food cravings:  chocolate milk, swiss cheese, chocolate!!, sauerkraut
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of coffee, poopy diapers

Gender prediction: no feeling just yet
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose... you name it, I got it!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? on but tight this week!

Feelings:  I'm feeling pretty good besides peeing 4 times in the middle of the night, being so unmotivated and tired, and waking up ready to eat like it's my job!

Looking forward to: still looking forward to my 8 week appt on 2/11 (the day we got engaged) - it is my first appt so hoping all looks great!




Grams and Gramps bought Liv tickets to go see Frozen on ice and Liv just loved it! She was able to wear the dress uncle chris bought her for xmas and she felt like a princess!



We had a really huge snow on Feb 1st and Liv couldn't wait to get outside and play! She wanted to make an Olaf. :)





1 comment :

  1. Shut up!! Look at her! And you too ::insert heart-eyed emojis here:: You are an mazing mama and you being sleepy and getting rest is exactly what you need to do to give Livvy a healthy baby brother or sister. Sleep now because you won't be sleeping come September :P

    ReplyDelete