Tuesday, February 17, 2015

week 9 | february 17, 2015 | littlest lite


How far along? 9 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a grape
Total weight gain: loss of 0.2 { 115.6 to 115.4 } - total gain 5.4
Maternity clothes? I busted out the belly band this week!! and I bought some new maternity shirts from target, so I rocked those this weekend. what?!
Stretch marks? nope... been putting belly oil on every day!
Sleep: not great... some mornings I wake up more refreshed than others
Best moment this week: seeing our little babe in the ultrasound!

Movement: here and there...not tons
Showing? at night for sure... some days yes, some days no
Food cravings:  chocolate milk, swiss cheese, chocolate!!, donuts, cookies, sauerkraut, gummies,
Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee, warm things are hard to eat but cold things ROCK!



Gender prediction: no feeling just yet
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  like shit! this weekend I really started to feel like shit. my stomach is just YUCK!!!!!
Looking forward to: seeing my niece again on Friday! she's such a little doll.




Appointment update - pregnancy was confirmed! :) and they had to do my awesome annual - yuck. Doc said my uterus was nicely pregnant...haha. I got an US too and we heard the heartbeat - she asked if I was nervous (I didn't think I was) because it was in the 180s!! She said she would go back to that in a few mins and checked the length of the babe and it's spot on for the 9/22 due date. The babe is sitting right in the middle of my uterus... fundal something? And we saw the yolk sac and everything checked out good! and there's only one! When she went back to check the heart rate it was 175.

My next apt is 3/11.


We got one pic of our little jelly bean... it resembles something near and dear to my heart...



This was a cute little announcement to the social media world.


As you can see, Liv is VERY excited.


No comments :

Post a Comment