Tuesday, February 10, 2015

week 8 | february 10, 2015 | littlest lite


How far along? 8 weeks 

Baby is the size of:  a jellybean

Total weight gain: gain of 0.6 { 115 to 115.6 }

Maternity clothes? not yet, but towards the end of the days I really want my maternity pants on! oooo or even better - my maternity leggings!

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: not great... some mornings I wake up more refreshed than others
Best moment this week: celebrating aunt p's life at her luncheon and seeing everybody who loved her all in one place. Just warmed my heart. oh and, Sunday morning, I was making French toast and chocolate milk and I looked out the kitchen window and saw two cardinals... it's nice to get a sign here and there. :))

Movement: liv leaned on my tummy Friday and the babe moved! and when we were at aunt p's service, the priest said we're missing Pam, the babe moved. SO CRAZY!

Showing? I think so... which is why I had to kind of tell people at aunt p's service... just felt large and in charge and was fighting with my clothes that morning and totally looked like slob for her service, so it just came up on convos.

Food cravings:  chocolate milk, swiss cheese, chocolate!!, donuts, cookies, sauerkraut, gummies,
Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee brewing, smell of poop and pee (gross regardless but worse), spaghetti O's

Gender prediction: no feeling just yet

Labor Signs: no way

Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON


Feelings:  feeling that it's crazy that I'm already 8 weeks! where's the time gone... it's already been a month since finding out.

Looking forward to: tomorrow is my appt!!!! :)))











1 comment :

  1. Heeeewooooo there baby hawk! You're "aunty" Erikka can't wait to see who you are! Love that bump, sugar <3

    ReplyDelete