Tuesday, February 24, 2015

week 10 | february 24, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 10 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a plum
Total weight gain: gain of 1 { 115.4 to 116.4 } - total gain 6.4
Maternity clothes? not really but feeling like I want to go thru my maternity bins soon! ive been thinking they wont fit me but I have gotten pretty thick for me even if the scale isn't showing it. it's all those twix's
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: ehhh, I've been trying to stay up a little later so I'm 500% exhausted and sleep better but it's really not helping much. I just can't get comfy and I'm not even big yet... wahhhh

Best moment this week: getting some boxes unpacked, some stuff hung on the walls and finishing up the master bath with some minor, inexpensive touches... it's making our house feel more like my home again :) I finally had a little fire under my ass to get off the couch!
Movement: I think I've been feeling quite a bit at times but it's very inconsistent
Showing? depends on the day... feel bigger than I look
Food cravings:  swiss cheese, chocolate!!,  BAGELS!!! cinnamon
Anything making you queasy or sick: can finally drink coffee again! Wahoo!

Gender prediction: some days I think boy and some days I think girl... nothing really screams one or the other though
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  feeling a little bit better on the tummy front the past few days so that makes me VERY happy!!
Looking forward to: some warmer weather. it's been brutally cold the past couple weeks and its getting me very agitated. I want to go to mexico so bad... and sip on a delish fruity drink with an umbrella. mmmmm.....




No comments :

Post a Comment