Tuesday, March 3, 2015

week 11 | march 3, 2015 | littlest lite


How far along? 11 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a lime
Total weight gain: gain of 1lb { 116.4 to 117.4 } - total gain 7.4
Maternity clothes? nope but ive been looking online for some cute clothes. I think im going to have to invest in more maternity clothes this time since im bigger already.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: it was bad for a couple days there cuz liv was sick and got me sick so we were all sleeping together which consisted of a lot of sniffling and moaning. poor girl. but im at the tail end of the cold here and seem to be sleeping a lot better, better than I have in weeks. im actually dreaming!!

Best moment this week: ummm... honestly, this was a crappy week. I guess just reminding myself that I have a little babe growing in my tummy. the thought always brightens my world!
Movement: yup, sporadic little karate kicks 

Showing? this week someone at work asked a kate if i am pregs... so it's obvious some days!
Food cravings:  Jason's deli. I was so bad and ate deli turkey three times this week. I'm Obsessed with the California club from there... it's amazing. but then I started reading a bunch of stuff on listeria and started freaking myself out.
Anything making you queasy or sick: ummm... nothing that comes to mind really... things here and there turn me off tho



Gender prediction: feeling fugly... maybe another girl?
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose, round ligament pains, heavy feeling in my pelvis and difficulty turning in bed or getting up because of that
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  feeling less and less nauseous which is amazing! hope it stays that way
Looking forward to: being able to use my oils again. it's been really hard this cold not being able to use our oils. second trimester!



No comments :

Post a Comment