Tuesday, March 24, 2015

week 14 | march 24, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 14 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a lemon
Total weight gain: gain of 1.4 { 117.8 to 119.2 } - total gain 9.2
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing my jeans and 1 pair of work pants this week! ahhhh!!! so much more comfy!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: decent this week

Best moment this week: Either when Liv said she wanted to 'nuggle' with the baby or when I got my raise at work! Yahoo!
Movement: HUGE kick on Thursday! Biggest yet... it was awesome!!

Showing? still really depends on the day
Food cravings:  j alexanders chicken fingers with honey mustard

Anything making you queasy or sick: eggs, cooking meat
Gender prediction: girl. I took the baking soda test and it said girl
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose, heavy feeling in my pelvis and difficulty turning in bed or getting up because of that, itchy tummy, burning hip when I lay on my side, zits, BAD ligament pain... sneezing sucks!! Lots of GAS! I'm starting to have some more energy and feeling less complete exhaustion - yay! Always cold. Bloody gums. THE LIST IS GROWING! Ack! Itchy tummy!!! dizzy, headaches, heartburn, slight allergies (I think), sensitive tummy to spicy foods (why?!? Wahhh)
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  so happy that my first trimester screen came back within normal limits!!! I can breathe... this screen with liv, came back with screwy thyroid stuff - man was the stressful! Can't believe it's the second trimester!

Looking forward to: finding out what this babe is!!!!







Kinda gross I know, but I wanted to see if it REALLY worked! If it's a boy it will bubble like pop. If it's a girl, it won't do much of anything. Based on my experiment, it looks like a GIRL!





No comments :

Post a Comment