Tuesday, March 17, 2015

week 13 | march 17, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 13 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a small peach
Total weight gain: gain of .8 { 117 to 117.8 } - total gain 7.8
Maternity clothes? I pulled out my maternity jeans! they're so comfy!!! I think I'm going to be wearing them soon and might go get some new ones too since we can wear jeans at work now.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: lots of hip pain so that's rough and i always find myself on my back and it's driving me nuts! I don't even know I'm doing it.

Best moment this week: Obviously seeing our littlest lite and hearing that everything is looking perfect. It's actually looking like a baby which is SO exciting. And seeing Liv get so excited about seeing the baby just melts my heart. She's so excited to be a big sister and she's going to be a great one!
Movement: I have been making myself crazy the past couple days trying to feel it cuz I've been thinking I haven't been feeling it as much. But I just have to remind myself that the baby is still too small and I shouldn't really be able to feel anything yet anyways. lil booger!

Showing? someone at work said I have a tiny bump... so i think maybe it's getting to be more obvs.
Food cravings:  lil cesar's crazy bread! coffee frappes

Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken tortilla soup. lol
Gender prediction: Liv is set on boy, for sure. maybe a girl based on our US?
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose, heavy feeling in my pelvis and difficulty turning in bed or getting up because of that, itchy tummy, burning hip when I lay on my side, zits, BAD ligament pain... sneezing sucks!! Lots of GAS! I'm starting to have some more energy and feeling less complete exhaustion - yay! Always cold. Bloody gums. THE LIST IS GROWING! Ack! Itchy tummy!!!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  Feeling good about things. I think my Young Living business will start to pick up a little bit here which will really ease some of my stress about money and that will free me. My goal is to be bringing in an additional $200-300 more a month from my YL business by the time the babe is here. I owe a big thank you to my dear friends Sierra and Erikka for helping me. Love you both!

Looking forward to: This winter being over. The weather has been a lot nicer this past weekend which was a huge relief! While I'm looking forward to summer, I'm also a little hesitant to say that because this is our last months with Liv by herself and then the babe will be there. I'm just trying to soak up my little Livvy as much as I can. I love that girl more than life itself and hope she knows that this baby won't ever change that. EVER. 



I just love these two babies of mine.


No comments :

Post a Comment