Wednesday, March 11, 2015

week 12 | march 10, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 12 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a plum
Total weight gain: loss of .4 { 117.4 to 117 } - total gain 7
Maternity clothes? nada
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: definitely a lot more dreaming! vivid dreaming! so I think im getting more restful sleep. yay!

Best moment this week: Liv kissed my tummy and said "you're beautiful baby" - - she really loves this babe. she talks to it, rubs it, kisses it. She accidently elbowed it the other night and felt TERRIBLE about it and wouldn't stop crying. I had to tell her the babe was going to be ok and she didn't hurt it in order for her to calm down and stop crying. my sweet child.
Movement: mainly when I sit down on the couch after awhile.

Showing? depends... I woke up one morning this week with my flat normal tummy, it was weird. but my gas is so bad that I blow up like a bull frog and look REALLY pregs. or after a meal. it's funny.
Food cravings:  poptarts! Bacon! oreos!

Anything making you queasy or sick: meat kinda grosses me out.
Gender prediction: I go back and forth. no clue!
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  fatigue, hungry, nausea here and there, shortness of breath, constipation, bloat, sore and bigger boobs, bloody nose, heavy feeling in my pelvis and difficulty turning in bed or getting up because of that, itchy tummy, burning hip when I lay on my side, zits, BAD ligament pain... sneezing sucks!! Lots of GAS! I'm starting to have some more energy and feeling less complete exhaustion - yay! Always cold.
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  mixed emotions about adding another baby. I'm so excited but also nervous about changing the dynamic of our family. I just worry that my little love will be out of sorts. but then I think about how excited she will be to have someone to play with. im just praying for another little angel like Liv... she's such a sweet and good little person, I don't want anything to take away from that. I don't want her to feel resentment or jealousy or anything like that. I just feel bad about that.

Looking forward to: feeling excited to see our little munchkin on Wednesday!!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment