Thursday, March 5, 2015

Baby's Room

I'm so beyond excited to find out if we're having a little boy or girl this time around! After we moved, we put all of the bins from our storage unit in the baby's room for the time being. I have been dreaming about getting all the bins out, painting and decorating! It's a tiny room which is fine and probably better since this time around I am on a tight decorating budget. We will be moving most of Liv's furniture into the baby's room... the crib and matching dresser and night stand. The baby will also be getting the glider which is gray and cream chevron so I already know I will be working with gray, cream and black. I haven't decided on what other colors I'd like to incorporate yet.

I'm having a really hard time giving Liv's crib to the babe tho. She LOVES her crib and doesn't climb out! I know it will be best to transition her to her big bed BEFORE the babe arrives but I want her to be ready... the babe will sleep in our room for a couple months anyways I'm assuming sooooo I hate to push Liv out of something she loves. It just breaks my heart. Also partly because it means my baby is growing up and once out of the crib, she won't go back. WAHHHHH!

Anyways, here are some pins that I really like...

Boy Babe |

I'm really digging the rustic look right now... not sure if that will change as I start getting into it, but right now it looks pretty awesome.





















Girl Babe |

I love the random, pieced together look. And considering I won't have a huge budget, this might just work for me! 







1 comment :