Monday, July 6, 2015

name reveal | littlest lite

We have decided on our newest little love's name...



She will go by Elle <3


There is a very special meaning behind this name we have chosen and how we decided on it...

I found out I had this little babe in my belly on January 10th around 7:30pm which is exactly one week before before my Aunt P passed away. I am so thankful I was able to make it to the hospital the Wednesday in between, to share the secret news with her before she went into the state of no return. At that point she wasn't very responsive, but when I told her our secret, she definitely responded. She moved her head up and down as though she was sharing her excitement. It meant the world to me. 

My aunt was like a second mom to me and has taught me so much about life, love and being a good person. I only felt it was necessary to name this blessing in my belly after such a wonderful person. I feel as though Elle will embody so much of what my aunt was to me. In a sense, Elle will be stepping into my heart, to fill the space left behind by Aunt P and that's why it was so important for me to name her this.

It was also special that we decided on this name on the way to my aunt's house on May 26th, just by coincidence. It was our first visit after her passing. It just made so much sense.

So the name...

My aunt's name - Pamela Ann Lavine

We took the 'ela' off the end of pamELA and added it to the 'Ann' and added an 'a' at the end. The Paige, along with our last name (Paige Lite), makes my aunt's initials - PL. 

Brian actually came up with this name as I was racking my brain - trying to be creative with pregnancy brain is hard work! I love it and couldn't be more excited about it and meeting our little Elle Belle and seeing just how much of Aunt P I will feel. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment