Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 10 [ March 5, 2012 ]

How far along? 10 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of:  a prune
Total weight gain: back to my weight before I got preggo {121.4 to 122}
Maternity clothes? nah
Stretch marks? no way!
Sleep: not the best
Best moment this week: figuring out the date range when we'll be able to find out what our little peanut is!
Movement: I think so!!! a little tiny flutter
Showing? I'm starting to think so
Food cravings: not much
Anything making you queasy or sick: any time a eat I get the feeling like being on a roller coaster, yanno when your stomach drops. ew
Gender prediction: starting to think it's a girl because I feel really ugly :(
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: zits! growing chest! leg cramps! 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: happy...my motivation is starting to come back
Looking forward to: 2 more weeks till 12 weeks!
This weeks developments: baby's arm joints are working and cartilage and bones are forming. vital organs are fully developed and starting to work! finger nails and hair is starting to come in. baby can swallow and kick! ah!

We met with our midwife this week and she told us all about the timing of things and answered all our questions. She won't be there whenI give birth she just acts as a liaison between us and the doctor. Everything is looking good!


I got more blood drawn this week... we'll find out soon if it's normal.


I think I finally have a little bump!




No comments :

Post a Comment