Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 13 [ March 27, 2012]

How far along? 13 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of: a peach
Total weight gain: back to where I started  {122.4 to 122}
Maternity clothes? yes, finally broke down and bought 5 pairs of pants! they're sooooo comfy!! :) I can't believe I waited this long to get some!
Belly growth: 31.5in
Stretch marks? nah
Sleep: sucks... my back is hurting and I toss and turn and toss and turn
Best moment this week: finding out that our first trimester screening came back normal!!! :) 
Movement: yes, lots! summersaults or something crazy!
Showing? my lil bump is biggest at night
Food cravings: cinnamon roll, fruit snacks, frosty, portillos fries and COFFEE! I had my first white chocolate mocha frappachino since finding out I was preggers. It was like heaven... mmm...
Anything making you queasy or sick: blueberry waffles...puke!!! food is making me queasy too... sounds weird but I'm so tired of food.
Gender prediction: I think girl!
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: burpy, headaches and pelvic pain... and difficulty peeing which is supposedly somewhat normal during weeks 13-15 due to my shifting uterus
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: worrying about too many things
Looking forward to: finding out what we're having!!! ahhh
This weeks developments: baby's head is 1/3 of the size of it's body, vocal cords and teeth are forming, intestines are moving from the umbilical cord into the tummy, baby even has tiny little finger prints!

I was pretty sick during the evenings this week. It was so HOT! High 80's in mid-March is crazy!!

We read our little peanut its first dr suess story on friday! Supposedly babies learn a lot when they're in the uterus! Thanks aunt Katy and uncle Rodster :) 

I went to the doctor Monday to get a culture done to see if I have something going on with my bladder. Hopefully not! But won't find out for a couple of days... boo.




No comments :

Post a Comment