Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 14 [ April 2, 2012 ]

How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of: a lemon
Total weight gain:  .4lbs {122 to 122.4 }
Maternity clothes? love wearing my pants, especially my leggings!
Stretch marks? no and praying I don't get any!
Sleep: not well... my hips and knees are hurting
Best moment this week: finding out that my blood test came back normal again!
Movement: not as much this week...but still little flips
Showing? I think so...depends on the day
Food cravings: coffee
Anything making you queasy or sick: left overs...yuck!
Gender prediction: Boy?? see below
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: blah days, dry patches on my face, headaches, tiredness
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: excitement! I can't contain myself!
Looking forward to: Friday. we're celebrating our anniversary in Geneva and getting massages! whoop! 
This weeks developments: liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop, baby is making urine and breathing amniotic fluid, light hair is growing all over the body for warmth and lots of toe wiggling!


Wednesday night I had a dream we were at our reveal party and we cut into the cake and it was BLUE! And then Thursday night I had a dream about that little baby boy...he was the most perfectly perfect little angel I'd ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't believe we created him. Wondering if this is a sign?!





1 comment :

  1. Just came across your blog! It is so cute!! I'm glad I stumbled across it early in the pregnancy so that I can keep up with it! I like the idea of the same shirt the entire time! cute! you definitely have a new follower in me!!

    check out my blog?
    http://brightbrightdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete