Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 15 [ April 10, 2012 ]

How far along? 15 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of: a navel orange
Total weight gain:  .2lbs {122.4 to 122.6 }
Maternity clothes? I got a really cute maternity top and JEANS this week! :)
Stretch marks? no thank you!
Sleep: keeps getting worse...my hips kill! but i stole my body pillow back from Bru and that seems to be helping...he's not very happy though ;)
Best moment this week: having a wonderful anniversary weekend with Bru just me and him hanging out and enjoying each other's company. <3
Movement: YES! Saturday we were at Jenny's and I asked her if she could ever feel the "bubbles" on the outside and she said not really...so I grabbed her hand and put it on my tummy and she felt it go pop! so I grabbed Bru's hand and he felt it tooooo!!! I think baby was hiccuping! lots of stuff that we could feel on the outside! it was soooo exciting :) :)
Showing? yes, this week people have told me they can see a little bump. i'm feeling bigger but people still say if they didn't know me they wouldn't think I'm preggers.
Food cravings: chewy candy, chocolate chip pancakes, milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really this week
Gender prediction: boyyyy?
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: sore tail bone and lots of stretching and pulling. really tired!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: full of love
Looking forward to: getting some good news friday... hopefully. 
This weeks developments: baby's leggies now outmeasure it's armies, joints are functioning, lots of movement and hiccups!!




No comments :

Post a Comment