Thursday, August 23, 2012

{A Letter of Love} To My Sweet Livvy Girl

My dear little girlie ~

I can't even explain all the feelings rushing in and out of my body since the moment I knew I was pregnant with you - that very second in time, I can remember it like it was yesterday, when I just knew I had a little life growing inside of me. I have literally felt every emotion known to mankind during my time with you...scared, excited, worried, thrilled, anxious, overwhelmed, etc. People always tell you it is such an incredible, life changing thing and those words can't even really explain it. I tell daddy all the time that I wish he could carry you, even for a day, just to see how unexplainably amazing this really is. When we didn't know, I wanted more than anything for you to be a little girl so you could melt daddy's heart. He is going to be to be your best friend and take such good care of you - I can't wait to see him burst with love!

When I look down at my belly, I smile. :) When I feel your little (or sometimes BIG) kicks and stretches I love it. I will be more than excited the day I get to see your precious little face and get to snuggle your squishyness, but I will truely miss having you with me 24/7 and miss feeling you just being you. Knowing that I only have about five more weeks with you, give or take, is so bitter sweet...

Whenever it is, you decide to make your entrance into this world, daddy and I will be here for you. We can't make any promises that we will know what the heck we're doing or that we'll be good at it, but you can always count on us. We are here for you, to love you unconditionally with all our hearts and to support you for the person you will become. We are beyond excited to share every day for the rest of our lives with you.

Now don't grow up too fast!

I love you - from that moment, now and forever...

Your Momma


No comments :

Post a Comment