Saturday, August 11, 2012

~ My Shower ~

What an absolutely beautiful day it was! The weather was perfect - low 80's and sunny - I couldn't have asked for a better day. The shower was at my mom and dad's and was the sweetest celebration ever! My mom, Aunt P and family friends, Sandy and Marilyn did such a stellar job putting together a perfect afternoon luncheon. Thank you guys!! And thank you to everyone who came and spoiled little Livvy - she will appreciate it once she's here! :)



such cute tables

the napkin is a diaper!

goodies from grammie






freshly popped pop corn!

hand made by my mom

everyone guessed when I'm gonna pop

look at all those gifts! we're so lucky

yummy pink drinks

ice crew oreo (get it??)

our family :)

lincoln girls

guessing my belly size

so many people thought i was HUGE


one of my FAVORITE gifts


baby toms


cute pupper

hawks!

joanne


auntie katy

great aunt p, grams, momma and grammie

the fan (plus vonnie boy)

the lovely hosts 

THANK YOU EVERYONE! WE LOVE YOU!!! <3


2 comments :

  1. I happened to stumble onto your blog and wanted to tell you that you look fantastic :) My EDD is 9/21 and also expecting a little girl. Congrats and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I'll be reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet. Thank you! I will have to follow your blog as well. How exciting that we're so close and expecting girlies! :) Congrats and good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete