Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 35 [ August 28, 2012 ]

How far along? 35 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of: a coconut...YUMM
Total weight gain:  {139.4 to 140.2} eeeeeks! im creeeeepin up there!
Maternity clothes? ugh...things are really getting tight and everything is uncomfortable
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: im having a really hard time staying awake lately... im just always tired! but the quality of my sleep is not all that great.
Best moment this week: our last shower... we had a really great time with bru's family and friends on sunday. his mom did such a nice job...the food was yummy and so many cute things. we got our last big ticket item (the snuggabunny swing!) - so that made me really happy. we got so many nice gifts... we are so lucky. :) ANNND my mom got me a coach diaper bag and made the CUTEST baby jacket i have ever seen (see below).
Movement: she moved again - her butts back on the left. shes getting big...she doesnt have much room to wind up anymore. she just gives very solid, forceful movements now. they shake my whole body!
Food cravings: not really...ice cream/shakes are just realllllly good!
Miss anything?  not being tired, being able to walk normal, being able to bend and move without being in pain
Anything making you queasy or sick: smoke
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: ugh... monday night i thought i was having a baby. very seriously, i thought that was it. i didnt monitor my contractions all day, but i was getting them. between 8 and 9 i started tracking and they went from 7 minutes apart, to 5 to 3. i was FREAKING OUT! i chugged 3 bottles of water and went to bed thinking i was gonna wake up to my water breaking but i didnt - PHEW! so im thinking maybe i was just dehydrated again... i gotta take it easy.
Symptoms: my lower belly really hurts...shes getting heavy. my legs have been falling asleep for no reason. my back aches. feets are semi swollen depending on the day. just weird feelings/pains in my uterus and butt. stretching...owwww.
Belly Button in or out? hanging on for dear life in there
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Feelings: slightly panicking that she could come at any time!!!!!!!
Looking forward to: wrapping up more stuff this coming weekend. i was able to make some progress on my hospital bag, run some errands and do a bunch of her laundry last weekend, which made me feel better. Now just to finish the last few things in the nursery.
This weeks developments: her hearing is fully developed and will respond to high pitch noises!

I discussed my birth plan with the doctor which made me feel better. my fundal height is 33cm...so still measuring small. HR 145





This is what keeps me up at night!


No comments :

Post a Comment