Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tell Us Thursday!

My BBFF {blogger best friend foreva} over at the life of lil miss just started this fun new way of getting to know the other momma bloggers and I LOVE it! Everyone can play :)


This weeks questions:

1. Who do you most look up to?{why}>>> I look up to my dad the most. He has so much world knowledge and experience from owning his own business and interacting with people of all walks of life. He's great to bounce ideas off of and do research for me when I have whacky ideas. :) He's just an all around 'good person' and I value that.

2. What is one thing you would NEVER be able to give up? {it can be anything-food, electronics, accessories, sex-anything}>>> Anything? I'd say my health. As lame as that is, it's something we all take for granted every day we wake up. I am so grateful that I am in good health and am able to live the life I live.

3. When was the last time you went to the movies? {what did you see & with whom}>>>November! I went with a girlfriend to see Twilight. The Twilight movies came out around my bday every year so we would go as my little bday treat. I was a little disappointed in the last one though. BOO!

Head over to Erikka's page and link up with us!!


Now if it could just be 5 o'clock... I have some crafts and beers callin my name!!


2 comments :

  1. Hey lovie! Thanks so much for linking up today!! It made me smile when I saw that a few of you ladies actually linked up :D

    Your health!! What a thought out answer! I agree with you and didn't even think about it before hand. Nice work ;)

    Hope you have enjoyed your beer and are enjoying some crafting time. By the way, where do you get your headband materials? I'm going to start making them for Claire and would like some suggestions on good places to purchase goods. Enjoy your weekend darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh and your intro picture is drop.dead.gorgeous! I died when I saw it ;)

    ReplyDelete