Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tell Us Thursday!

Woo! I love Thursdays! Not only is it my Friday, but I get to plan the link-up with my fellow mommy bloggers! :) You can check it out here for yourself - you should link-up too!


1. what was the name you chose for the opposite sex? So, when we have a boy we're all set because we both really love the name Logan. Logan Lite. :) We will definitely be calling him lil logie. logs. [not even sure how to spell it - you get what I'm sayin tho.]

2. where is your favorite dinner spot & dish? really? I cannot pick one thing. I love food WAYYY too much! I think Mexican is my favorite...guac, chips, an ice cold sol...all while sitting on the beach....in mexico. :) I can see it now.... I really like Uncle Julios if I have to pick a place close by ;)


3. when do you typically take shower {or bathe} & favorite product to use while gettin' "silky smooth? During the week I shower at night since i have to be at work so early [7:30]. I don't usually hop in until after 10pm sometime tho... right before beddy. On days I'm home I clean up in the morning. My favorite product? Nothing really fancy but i love my face wash and cream [Yes to Cucumbers]. it feels like you're at the spa everytime you wash your face...ahhhhh. :)

That's all for this week! Toodles!

2 comments :

  1. I love that you are excited to play!

    Logan is such a great name, it's my cousin's middle so it's a no go for us!!

    Mexican is one of my least favorite cuisines. I do like authentic chips and salsa though.

    Oooo a spa every time I shower. I think I may need some of that product. I don't use anything on my face except good ol h2o.

    Thanks for linking up BBFF have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I want to link up next week!! Mexican is one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete