Sunday, April 12, 2015

baby girl's room!

So now that we know the gender of this babe, the ideas for her room are swirling my head! I'm really thinking I want to go boho-esc/hippy-ish. We already know gray will be the main color we're working with since the glider is gray and cream chevron. And when Bru and I briefly talked about it this morning, he said he likes tiffany blue... sooooo since he actually spoke up, I think I might just have to include that color in my design! I'm thinking tiffany blue, radiant orchid and chartreuse. Which quite honestly, is pretty much the same as Liv's now that I think about it! Oops! I guess I'm just drawn to those colors! Here's kind of what I'm envisioning - - -
























I found these two things at target today and love them!












eeeeee! so exiciting!

No comments :

Post a Comment