Tuesday, April 21, 2015

week 18 | april 21, 2015 | littlest lite


How far along? 18 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  a sweet potato
Total weight gain: gain of 2.2 { 122.6 to 124.8 } - total gain 14.8

Maternity clothes? pants, leggings and i busted out one shirt because it was a long one to cover my booty in my leggings
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: not bad
Best moment this week: Hearing that everything is ok after having a scare on Sunday... I lost my mucus plug! Talk about scary... mind being flooded with bad things. ugh! It sucked that it happened on Sunday afternoon too. I called the doc on call and she said hospitals don't have equipment for vaginal ultrasounds so I would have to wait until Monday to get one done to make sure everything looks okay. So... I sat around hoping I wasn't going to go into labor until the only appointment I could get on Monday, at 1:30! Doc told me she didn't think I had anything to worry about though because I wasn't having any bleeding or cramping along with losing the plug... and I guess the plug can regenerate and losing a plug doesn't always mean labor is to follow. I just thought that because I lost my plug 24 hrs before Liv was born. They did a regular ultrasound and babe looked good and the cervix measured 3.9 which is within normal limits. Saw the doc, she looked at my pee and the US pics and said everything looked good and she wasn't sure what else she could say to make me feel better about all this. She said I cannot promise you're not going to go into labor but I don't think that's the case, but as you know anything can happen. blah. Then she asked me to go get a vaginal us because they're more accurate. So I did and the cervix measured 3.5 and closed which is still good. She also did an internal exam looking in and feeling and she said there was very little discharge and everything looked good and closed up and long... phew. I also didn't have any bleeding from this vaginal us, thank gosh cuz I think that would've just put me over the edge!
Movement: depends... some days it's lot and some days it's not so much. and she was very quiet on Sunday, of course, which was freaking me out even more. I have to figure out what it is that makes her dance...

Showing? yep. and I don't feel as huge as I was last week. thank gosh!
Food cravings:  Cheese fries!!!!! salty and sour, bacon - still

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really!
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!! GIRL!!!! GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: just losing the plug but that doesn't mean labor! ;)
Symptoms:  suuuuuuuuuuper itchy tummy, achy tummy muscles, lower back pain here and there, difficulty peeing and lots of peeing

Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  feeling good... ready to get rockin and rollin on the chick's rooms!

Looking forward to: our 20 week appt and seeing all the measurements. they think this babe is bigger than Liv was so we'll see at that appt!





No comments :

Post a Comment