Friday, April 10, 2015

week 16 | april 7, 2015 | littlest lite


How far along? 16 weeks 
Baby is the size of:  an avocado
Total weight gain: gain of 2 { 118.6 to 120.6 } - total gain 10.6
Maternity clothes? pants here and there but that's it for now
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: it's been better now that Liv and I are both feeling better.

Best moment this week: When bru got to feel the babe for the first time! And easter was wonderful too. :)
Movement: LOTS! I must've eaten something crazy on Easter because the babe was a crazy baby! So much movement that I could feel standing up! I usually have to be sitting or laying down to feel it but not that day.

Showing? yah... I think a popped some. DiDi was shocked at my belly this week... there's definitely a baby in there now, not just a lunch baby. hah!
Food cravings:  Cheese fries!!!!! salty and sour, bacon

Anything making you queasy or sick: not much this week
Gender prediction: I think girl... but we'll find out in a few short days!!!
Labor Signs: no way
Symptoms:  itchy tummy, zits, always cold, bloody gums, achy tummy muscles, lower back pain here and there, difficulty peeing and lots of peeing

Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off? ON

Feelings:  excited! scared! nervous! happy! worried! overwhelmed! calm! excited! excited! excited! LOL

Looking forward to: can't even contain my excitement about finding out the sex!!!! It's killing me!!!!!!








1 comment :

  1. Little peanut!! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! So excited for you friend!

    ReplyDelete