Saturday, June 20, 2015

littlest lite | wish list

I've decided to start a list of all the things I want/need for babe. I have started knocking some of the things off the list already!

I just think this is so cute!

Colorblock Footed Sleepers for Baby Product Image
old navy onesie


Image of Light of Mine Gown
little light of mine gown


BOUGHT this wrap! Got it this week and super excited about it!

Natural & Grey Stripe
solly stripe wrap



My mom bought! Yeah! 

Just need another camera to hook up to the system we already have.


monitor camera



BOUGHT! I think this is such a cute baby book!


baby book



BOUGHT the booster seat for liv! Just got it today!!!


booster seat



Can't decide on an umbrella stroller.

umbrella stroller 1



umbrella stroller 2


BOUGHT the bottles and one of each size gripper things. 
I think I'm going to go for glass bottles this time... still deciding...and we'll need different flow nipples. Kinda bummed they don't make 2oz in glass...

Dr. Brown's Protective Bottle Sleeve (8 oz), 4 Pack - Blue
dr brown 8oz glass bottles


Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Glass Bottles, 4 Ounce, 3-Count
dr brown 4oz glass bottles

Bought my own Muslin to make a blanket like these. 
Swaddle Blankets for Baby- 100% Cotton Guaze Fabric-baby shower gift

muslin blankets 

No comments :

Post a Comment