Tuesday, June 9, 2015

week 25 | june 9, 2015 | littlest lite

How far along? 25 weeks
Baby is the size of:  a cauliflower
Total weight gain: gain of 1.6 { 130.8 to 132.4 } - total gain 22.4
Maternity clothes? for sure...feeling like regular clothes just aren't comfortable. Just bought some maxi skirts online... well see how those work out when i get them. Also got some new undies and bras because the stuff i have just doesn't work anymore.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: ehh some good and some bad days
Best moment this week: had a follow up boob us and they couldn't find my fibro adenomas... like they're just gone! she said this doesn't normally happen but said who knows, maybe it's due to pregnancy hormones even tho those hormones usually cause the opposite and cause things to grow like crazy! she couldn't really explain it but just as long as im clear, i don't care! it might also be that they're hiding in my big boobs now, who knows. well see once im done nursing. In other news, liv started going on the potty here and there! we're making progress!!!! Oh, and we made about $194 at our garage sale this weekend... yay for extra money!
Food cravings:  all the same! bacon. cheeseburgers. chocolate. cold stuff. coffee. taco bell. strawberry lemonade (regular and frozen). tomato. salad. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nah
Labor Signs: no but i did have a day where i was really uncomfortable and it felt like i was having contractions... proly just cuz i didn't drink enough water
Symptoms:  my teeth hurt and my gums randomly bled a couple times this week...oh and this weird sore thing on my tongue... thinking it's from too much lemonade!! oops! and just REALLY tired lately, not sure if it's the weather getting warmer or just what but I'm back to my 8pm pass-out-dead-to-the-world. sucks.
Belly Button in or out?  looking pretty flat
Wedding rings on or off? on here and there

Feelings:  feeling good... things are good. just enjoying life!
Looking forward to: our trip to sheboygan... our last trip as a family of three! Makes me sad but on the flip, i think why?! this second little girl is only going to increase the amount of love in our family...I'm just thinking about Liv and how she might be affected by all this. im positive it will be wonderful for her but there's still that worry in the back of my head.



Soooo my tacobell cravings are bad!!


And my strawberry lemonade cravings are too!

Just a couple things i found in the dollar section at target for e's room!

Just a couple chick's watching some playoff hockey... only the best kind!

The bump wearing some stanley cup stuff :)

I just happened to be wearing the same outfit a month later. LOL
I am soooooooo excited i found a matching night stand for the dresser i bought for baby e's room! I have been scouring craig's list for something to pop up and it finally did! Only issue was it was in Indiana about an hour and thirty mins away. I knew bru was gonna give me a hard time about going to get it and he got all grumpy and told me it was just a night stand and we were going to find another one yadda yadda. Well i was determined to have it so i asked around at work to see who lived near there and found someone who used to work with us here but now he's in the field (very nice guy) so i emailed him. He said he would gladly pick it up for me and pass it off to a girl who works here with me that lives in Indiana. So he picked it up on Thursday, dropped it by the girl on Monday and I had it in my hand on Tuesday. It was SO nice of them to do that for me cuz it saved me a fight with bru and gas. AND the best part is it's an exact match... made my the same people as the dresser. :)))


No comments :

Post a Comment