Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Good Looks!


Mommy's Predictions
Eye Color: Blue-ish-grey-ish
We both have lighter colored eyes, so a shade of blue.
Hair Color: Light Brown-ish-blonde-ish
We both had blonde hair when we were born but I'm thinking she'll have a dirty blonde.
Skin Color: Fair
We both have lighter skin (when we aren't tan) so I'm gonna guess she'll be lighter too.
Bald or Full Head of Hair: Some hair but not tons
We all know I have tons of thick hair and Bru has "ducky fur" for hair, so I'll say she's going to have something in between.
Hair Type: Straight
I have wavy hair and Bru has stick straight hair so I'm going to go with straight
Who Will She Look Like: Me as a baby
I have a feeling she's going to look very much like me :))
Bad Traits She'll Probably Get: 
1. Big Nose: I mean let's just be honest here... both Bru and I have big noses. I think it's a pretty safe bet to say she's going to have a larger nose - hopefully not right away but as she grows up.
2. Big head: Again, I'm just being honest - we both have decent sized noggins (especially Bru!!!). So, I'm gonna guess she will too but hope not because I don't wanna have to push that out! EEK!
3. Ugly Feet: While I could be totally wrong about this, I think she will have some weird looking feet - Bru has some ugly toes and I have some slightly misshapen (or deformed) toes. However, I hope I'm wrong cuz baby feet are just the cutest!



Daddy's Predictions
Eye Color: Blue
We both have blue eyes
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Both grandfathers had black hair (before they went gray)
Skin Color: Fairly olive
A mixture of mom and dad
Bald or Full Head of Hair: Full
The Grahams are freaks when it comes to amount of hair
Hair Type: Straight
Like daddy
Who Will She Look Like: Mommy
She's mommys daughter
Bad Traits She'll Probably Get:
1. Mommy's worry-ness
Like mother like daughter
2. Potty mouth
Like Mommy
3. Big feet
Like Daddy
4. Big shnoze
Like mommy and daddy

No comments :

Post a Comment