Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 27 [ July 4, 2012 ]

OK... this is getting to be one more thing for me to worry about and it's getting harder and harder to find time or energy to post every week. So this post is a day late and a dollar short...we're already into week 28! eeek!

How far along? 28 weeks 1 day
Baby is the size of: a rutabaga
Total weight gain:  {132.8 to 134.2}
Maternity clothes? still just pants... luckily some of the tops i have are maternity-ish so they still work. feels like I've been living in my bathing suit though, these 100* days are killin me!
Belly growth: i always forget to do this!!!
Stretch marks? on my boobs :(
Sleep: not good. i find my legs moving all around and have been waking up to cramps...i had the worst one EVER and my calf was sore until this morning - no joke. i must have had that cramp all night or something. i hope i never wake up like that again...in tears and beside myself. 
Best moment this week: getting my last hunk of fabric and taking it to the quilt lady so she can start making all the bedding! OH AND making HUGE progress on the registry. this is huge because its been hanging over my head and i just haven't wanted to do it... its HARD work! but i got a big chunk done on saturday... spent about 6 hours on it - no joke.
Movement: she's a squirmy wormy! she likes sitting on nerves and just making my uncomfortable...there she goes! she just kicked me when i typed that!
Showing? oh yeah...looking like a blob-o-baby
Food cravings: nothing really this week
Miss anything?  being over to bend over with ease...everything is so much harder when you're fat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: smoke
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: umm.. not really. but the contractions are annoying. when I'm on my feet too long my belly tightens up and gets really hard, i don't like it. good god am i in for a surprise with labor.
Symptoms: nausea, shortness of breath, restlessness, leg/feet cramps, tightening of belly and peeing! I'm so grossed out to even type this but this has become my pregnancy journal since i can't get it together and write in a real one. just the other night i peed (on the toilet), was washing my face and peed in my pants, cleaned that up then peed while i was brushing my teeth (this time ALL over the floor). I'm not kidding - - i wanted to give myself a time out. this has got to stop...and people say you'll never be able to hold it in like normal again :( wahhh
Belly Button in or out? still in... i really hope it stays put cuz it really grosses me out when it pops out
Wedding rings on or off? on...tight in the morning but lose at night
Feelings: freaking out about labor...coming early, being unprepared, scared for what its gonna feel like and be like...just plain freaking out
Looking forward to: finishing my registry and seeing the progress of the nursery
This weeks developments: she is practicing inhaling and exhaling with her lungs and her brain is now active!! i better start eating better, shoot!




Jennie and Ross' wedding

third trimester here we come!

toes have nearly vanished!




No comments :

Post a Comment