Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 29 [ July 16, 2012 ]

How far along? 29 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of: an acorn squash
Total weight gain: no change {134.6 to 134.6}
Maternity clothes? i just bought a super cute maternity skirt from old navy... I'm obsessed! it really doesn't look like maternity though and i know I'll wear it when I'm not preggo cuz i love it that much. 
Belly growth: 
Stretch marks? not on the bump
Sleep: not real great... having been feeling well = not good zzzz's
Best moment this week: getting my glucose and blood test results back...i passed!!! woo hoo! but I'm borderline anemic (always have been) but that can cause complications for delivery so I'm going to take a supplement. we also met with our midwife to talk through the last couple things before her arrival. holy cow, i can't believe were this far along already. we talked about my birth plan (which is going to be very go with the flow), taking a tour of the birthing center among other things. babes hr is 138-144 and I'm measuring at 29 cm...shes not measuring small anymore.
Movement: I've been feeling her moving her limbs, like a back and forth movement of an appendage. its so weird! and i can feel her hiccups...so cute!
Showing? i think i can take this one off
Food cravings: BLT - YUMMMM!
Miss anything?  not getting winded from walking to the car
Anything making you queasy or sick: smoke
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks contractions are still happening ALOT and its starting to worry me.
Symptoms: nausea, shortness of breath, restlessness, leg/feet cramps, tightening of belly, tiredness, itchy belly, clumsiness, tired
Belly Button in or out? in and hoping it stays there
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: can't even believe how time is ticking away. we have so much to do to get this house in order before her arrival. she needs to stay put!
Looking forward to: feeling better
This weeks developments: white fat deposits are growing under her skin giving her surges of energy (which i can feel when she goes crazy in there) 


so friday i worked in the morning and started getting ready for the day. I got out of the shower and something came over me... i felt SOOOOO sick. I was so dizzy when i closed my eyes the room spun, super nauseous that i just wanted to puke this baby out and achy, the type of flu achy. I was fatigued and couldn't even get out of bed. I had to force myself to get up and out to go sign refi papers and man was that hard. Good news is it went away by 3ish and i started feeling better. Saturday i felt better, sunday i was just a little bit out of it and monday was ok as well. but tuesday i felt like i was hungggg over! yuck! so i called the doctor and the nurse told me to come in. mom had to drive me since i was feeling a tad dizzy. the doctor wasn't really sure what was going so she ran a bunch of tests - blood, pee, non-stress and fetal fibronectin. we won't have results until my next post.

we got all our bedding and stuff! we had it custom made and it looks great! i will show you in a separate post once i have some more energy. :)

we also brought the dresser/changing table home from grandpa carls, so its slowly coming together!



my mom suit

hanging out in the nursery

our lump of love




No comments :

Post a Comment