Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our baby's beautiful face

So let me start off my saying today is exactly 2 months from my due date....ahhhhh! And after seeing Livvy's cute little smooshie face yesterday, I am even more excited to meet her. :)

Seeing her sweet little face did something to me... i fell in love, plain and simple. i love her luscious lips, chubby cheeks and little nosey. i love how obsessed she is with her tiny thumb and how content she is just sucking away. I can only imagine how overwhelmed i will feel when i meet her in person... <3 <3 <3


We got to see beebs swallow, yawn, stretch and open her eyes. It was pretty hard to get a good shot of her full face because she was very sleepy and sucking her thumb the whole time. But we were able to jiggle her around a little to catch a few glimpses of her lovely little face... i could watch her forever, i never wanted those 15 minutes to end. We could see she has a little bit of hair on her head, chubby cheekers (too many cheese fries on my part!) and big beautiful lips. I can't wait to kiss her face all up! We also got to see her little booty in one of the shots. Baby got back! ;)


Thumb in mouth - Standard :)

Profile with mouth open and hand by face

Eyes open with hand by face

Luscious lippers and good shot of hand

Smooshie face - very few shots like this :(

Lips together and Momma's nose?


Everything is so much more real now...

No comments :

Post a Comment