Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Nursery!

So now that we know it's a girl :) I can really shift my focus to girlie stuff! I had been gathering a lot of boy ideas because that's where I thought we were headed. But now that we know I've been giving it a lot of thought and here's kinda what I'm thinking...

I want a unique nursery, kinda artsy, whimsical, antique-y or shabby-chic, not themed. I want it to be something that can grow with our daughter.

Here are some inspiration nurseries that I LOVE!!!



love the rug, bedding and chandalier
LOVE this dresser... wish i could make something similar
love that mirror - i already bought it... now what color to paint it!
that collage is awesome!
love everything about this
love the mix of textures and patterns
such a fun dresser
just plain cute!
love the gray on the walls
love this closet

No comments :

Post a Comment