Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 22 [ May 29, 2012 ]

How far along? 22 weeks 7 days 
Baby is the size of: a papaya
Total weight gain: Yikes!! {126.8 to 128.6}
Maternity clothes? just pants...regular skirts, dresses and shirts. i even fit it my normal bathing suit this weekend!
Stretch marks? stay away!
Sleep: decent... hips still hurt
Best moment this week: a nice long weekend filled with errands, nursery planning, sunshine, food and of course my hubber
Movement: she's all over inside my belly- side to side, up and down. she's been sitting on some nerves and kicking my bladder... no fun
Showing? yes, no hiding it anymore... the girl at petland was so nice and warned me about a jumpy dog and said i proly didnt want to play with it and pointed to my belly... its official!
Food cravings: brats, ice cream... a lot more sweets these days. just a lot more FOOD these days! eeek!
Anything making you queasy or sick: cooking meat
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: nopers
Symptoms: back ache, feet cramps, stretching belly muscles, tiredness, weird cramping at night, swollen feet from the extreme heat this weekend
Belly Button in or out? still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: excited as im starting to piece together the nursery and gather ideas!
Looking forward to: seeing baby girlie tomorrow :)
This weeks developments: more developed eyes and lips and sleep cycles are developing...meaning less movements - that explains it!





I think grams is right... my booty grew too!

No comments :

Post a Comment