Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 19 [ May 8, 2012 ]

How far along? 19 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of: a mango
Total weight gain: fluctuating a lot   {123 to 123.8}
Maternity clothes? just pants... but the belly band is still hanging on to its last few wears
Stretch marks? lathering the cocoa butter on like nobody's biz
Sleep: ugh... my hips have been killing me and I'm feeling really restless (might be the excitement for the party!)
Best moment this week: FINDING OUT IT'S A GIRL!!!! <3
Movement: Gramie, Grampie and Matty got to feel baby making bubbles! And daddy got to feel his little girl on tuesday night, kicking or punching up a storm in there! we were both shocked by what we could feel. it was so cool and special. i can't wait to meet our little fire cracker!
Showing? eh kinda, but its not necessarily a 'pregnant' look...more of a 'thick' look
Food cravings: ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: canned corn 
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: no and hopefully not for awhile 
Symptoms: bloody gums, achey back, hips and pelvis. pinched nerves and zits!! at least i know where those are coming from... the little beauty in my belly! :)
Belly Button in or out? in but it's looking a little different
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: excited, scared, curious, nervous, thrilled, connected. I am flooded with emotions after finding out were having a baby girl. finding out what it is has made this whole thing so much more real. it's really been hitting me hard... i can't believe we are bringing a baby into this world. holy crap!
Looking forward to: starting to plan the nursery, registering and our 20 week appt so we can see our little sweet pea.
This weeks developments: baby is developing a protective layer over her skin called vernix caseosa which will prevent her from coming out looking like a prune! Also, nerve cells for her 5 senses are developing in her brain.



 



This is my excited face! BOY OR GIRL!?
This is his excited face when picking up the cake



2 comments :

  1. I saw you were following my blog and your not to far behind me. Congrats on the baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law is also about 5 months along and we're doing her gender reveal next week! Loved your party and all your ideas, definitley gives me some inspiration for her party, thanks!

    ReplyDelete