Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 21 [ May 21, 2012 ]

How far along? 21 weeks 6 days 
Baby is the size of: a pomegranate
Total weight gain: {126 to 126.8}
Maternity clothes? mainly just leggings and work pants... still wearing normal tops. maternity tops make me look chunky not preggo
Stretch marks? nada
Sleep: loving my pillow!
Best moment this week: getting approved for a condensed work week!!! i will be working all my hours in 4 days and have fridays OFF!!!! woooooooo :) more time with my little babes!
Movement: lots of kicking, turning and swimming! Bru finally got to SEE it thru my tummy!
Showing? yes... people are now assuming I'm preggo
Food cravings: strawberry lemonade, icees and still sausage
Anything making you queasy or sick: umm cigarette smoke
Gender: IT'S A GIRLIE!!!
Labor Signs: no, but still nervous about over-doing things
Symptoms: back ache, tiredness, nausea here in the mornings now... weird
Belly Button in or out? in! hope it stays in!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Feelings: overwhelmed. we attempted to start our registry and OMG!! where do you start? how do you know what you need? how do you know whats best? sheesh!! but we're getting very excited!!!
Looking forward to: a LOOOOOONG weekend!! and more nursery planning!
This weeks developments: she already has her lifetime's supply of eggs on her womb - about 6 million of them! and she's producing meconium...a poop-like substance.









I'm already overwhelmed!

Cheese ball!
This is a video of my belly moving. It is hard to see so you might have to watch it a few times. It's right around 18-20 seconds into the video. I'm so happy I was able to capture her first movements. :) 










No comments :

Post a Comment